Our Application Process
To attend Camp Waldo, all campers must be able to meet the following requirements:
- The camper must be a rising 4th – 10th grader in the summer of 2023.
- The camper must be able to stay for the entire camp session.
We also strongly recommend campers receive a COVID-19 vaccination prior to camp.
We prioritize applications from campers in our region.
Please apply early to ensure your child gets a spot at camp. Space is limited. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Once applications are received and reviewed, all campers selected to attend Camp Waldo 2023 will be sent an online registration packet and an electronic copy of the Camper Handbook for review.
Camp Waldo believes in access to camp! That’s why we use a sliding scale to determine fees for each camper (see below). These fees currently only cover 15% of our operating cost, with the rest being covered by private funding.
- For households earning an annual income less than $35,000 –$200/camper
- For households earning an annual income between $35,000 to $60,000 – $300/camper
- For households earning an annual income between $60,000 and 90,000 – $600/camper
- For households earning an annual income of $90,000 and above – $1000/camper
Need help with these fees?
We accept payment plans for these fees if you cannot make a one-time payment. Information how to apply for this is within our Camper Registration. We also offer limited financial assistance. Information how to apply for this is within our Camper Registration.
If you have any questions regarding Financial Assistance, please contact Kevin Johnson at email@example.com.